openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (incubating) 0.10.0
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:22:38 GMT

I failed to cc the dev list on the RESULT email;  apologies.

--dave

----- Forwarded by David P Grove/Watson/IBM on 02/27/2019 01:22 PM -----

From:	Dave Grove <dgrove@apache.org>
To:	<general@incubator.apache.org>
Date:	02/27/2019 12:00 PM
Subject:	Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer
            (incubating) 0.10.0

The voting is closed and has passed with 3 +1, 1 +0, and no -1 votes.

+1 Bertrand Delacretaz, Kevin McGrail, Justin McLean
+0 Sheng Wu

Justin noted that the end year in the notice file should be updated to 2019
in the next release; this has been fixed in master and will be correct in
the next release.

Sheng Wu had a comment about the sha512 file in the folder being wrong,
which I did not understand.  If you could follow up with me I would like to
understand why you had a problem verifying the signature since at least 5
other people between this vote and the Podling vote on our dev list
reported they were able to verify the signature.

Thanks to all for you help;  I will be posting the release files to the
dist server and making a formal announcement to our community later today.

--dave