openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Incubator quarterly report
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:16:01 GMT
Hi Dave,

I had marked time off on my calendar to draft our report before the
deadline (as per usual); would you like to gather whatever info u have
into a Wiki page and perhaps allow me to take that to its final form and
track down/fill in the remaining pieces?

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/26/2019 04:15 PM
Subject:        Re: Incubator quarterly report

Thanks Dave - I sent you on slack a list of ICLAs going back to June and
which were missed on previous reports.

-r

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D103091999&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=9j0fhvTOEp47z5nETC38lwQv1KPLXcOX2KmmYXHqHAo&s=GuRAjUraRh1bSnk4gQVSItyn0d09x8gLZuml0_8UnfE&e=