openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring OpenWhisk
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 01:49:13 GMT
Hi Chetan.

Sometimes OW operators want to check the configuration of running
controllers and invokers.
Currently, we can simply run "docker inspect" to see the configured values,
but with this change, we need a base64 decoder every time.
I hope this part is also considered in the change.

Thanks
Best regards
Dominic

2019년 2월 27일 (수) 오후 7:57, Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com>님이