openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: archiving our slack history
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:45:14 GMT
I think the 1 (daily) digest per channel is nice in that I missed an
exchange for wskdeploy where I think I had a helpful comment to offer. This
might have been lost on me if the digests for all the channels were
combined. On most days we have just one digest for the general channel
which is where we have most discussions. To reduce the email noise however
and after observing the digest for the past week or so, I made a few
additional tweaks:

1. i'm excluding messages from bots
2. i'm excluding reminder messages (like the slack community call reminder)

I've also included message reactions in the latest digest - I'm on the
fence about this one.

Comments welcomed and appreciated.

-r