openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject outstanding PRs on openwhisk repo
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2019 15:32:53 GMT
In preparing for the uber next release and staging, I went through all the
open pull requests and have merged all that were ready. There are at the
moment 25 open PRs remaining, of which another 5 I expect we can merge and
are waiting on a committer to hit the green merge button.

Of the remaining PRs, some may be abandoned (I left comments in the PR), a
few need some discussion to make a decision (I also left comments in the
PR), and others require some review work. I may have asked some of you on
this help for help for which I thank you in advance. I have made sure all
the PRs have appropriate labels.

If you are able to help with the remaining PRs, please take a look at the
list here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pulls. Reviews
take effort and time and the time you spend is appreciated by contributors
and project maintainers alike.

I thank you for your patience if you've been waiting on me specifically for
a review. I am hoping that this round of housekeeping will help us all
regain some velocity on accepting contributions.

-r