openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: January 2019

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
David P Grove Re: Proposal: Memory Aware Scheduling Thu, 03 Jan, 14:17
Michele Sciabarra What is the problem with the DockerContainerFactory in Kubernetes? Sat, 05 Jan, 14:05
David P Grove Re: What is the problem with the DockerContainerFactory in Kubernetes? Sun, 06 Jan, 19:53
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 17:22
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:23
Justin Halsall Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 17:26
Justin Halsall Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:26
Michael Marth Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:29
Michele Sciabarra Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:33
Michele Sciabarra Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:33
James Thomas Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 17:52
James Thomas Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 17:52
Michele Sciabarra Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 18:08
Michael Marth Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 18:23
Rob Allen Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 20:01
Matt Rutkowski Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Mon, 07 Jan, 21:24
Matt Rutkowski Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Mon, 07 Jan, 21:25
David P Grove Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 21:35
Michele Sciabarra Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 21:53
David P Grove time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Mon, 07 Jan, 21:55
David P Grove Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 22:10
Jonathan P Springer Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 22:29
Michele Sciabarra Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Mon, 07 Jan, 22:59
Rodric Rabbah Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Tue, 08 Jan, 00:34
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Welcome new Committer Michele Sciabarra Tue, 08 Jan, 04:18
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Welcome new Committer Rob Allen Tue, 08 Jan, 04:19
Rob Allen Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Tue, 08 Jan, 07:55
Michele Sciabarra Persistent Kafka Connections Wed, 09 Jan, 13:12
Carlos Santana Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 09 Jan, 14:22
Michele Sciabarra ToDo list for the next version of the GoProxy - please check Wed, 09 Jan, 14:24
Carlos Santana Re: Proposal for "fixing" the Java Runtime Wed, 09 Jan, 14:25
Carlos Santana Re: Persistent Kafka Connections Wed, 09 Jan, 14:32
Carlos Santana Re: ToDo list for the next version of the GoProxy - please check Wed, 09 Jan, 14:32
Michele Sciabarra Re: Persistent Kafka Connections Wed, 09 Jan, 14:48
Markus Thömmes Re: Persistent Kafka Connections Wed, 09 Jan, 15:00
Carlos Santana Re: Persistent Kafka Connections Wed, 09 Jan, 15:01
Matt Ryan build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Fri, 11 Jan, 20:21
Matt Ryan build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Fri, 11 Jan, 21:45
David P Grove Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Fri, 11 Jan, 23:16
Michele Sciabarra Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Sat, 12 Jan, 06:02
Matt Rutkowski 2019 Tech. Interchange calls resume next week, Wednesday, January 23rd Mon, 14 Jan, 18:06
Matt Ryan Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Mon, 14 Jan, 18:09
Jonathan P Springer Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Tue, 15 Jan, 16:14
Matt Rutkowski Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2 Tue, 15 Jan, 18:51
Michele Sciabarra [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Thu, 17 Jan, 18:07
Matt Rutkowski Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Mon, 21 Jan, 15:13
Michele Sciabarra Re: Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Mon, 21 Jan, 16:34
Carlos Santana Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Mon, 21 Jan, 17:37
Matt Rutkowski Re: Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Mon, 21 Jan, 18:22
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Mon, 21 Jan, 18:34
ning yg [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 01:48
甯尤刚 [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 02:23
蒋鹏程 [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 02:27
甯尤刚 [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 02:34
甯尤刚 RE: [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 02:36
甯尤刚 RE: [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 02:51
甯尤刚 RE: [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 03:05
甯尤刚 RE: [discuss]Operation-invoker side-change prewarm container Tue, 22 Jan, 05:19
Cosmin Stanciu Re: Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Tue, 22 Jan, 10:48
Carlos Santana Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 10:49
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 11:23
Carlos Santana Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 12:03
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 12:56
Markus Thömmes Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 13:29
Carlos Santana Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 13:32
Carlos Santana Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 13:36
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 14:37
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 14:48
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 14:51
Michele Sciabarra Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 14:55
David P Grove Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 15:17
Rob Allen Re: [Long] I implemented websocket support for the Golang and related runtimes: Tue, 22 Jan, 15:19
Matt Rutkowski Re: Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Tue, 22 Jan, 15:25
Matt Rutkowski Re: Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday! Tue, 22 Jan, 20:49
甯尤刚 [discuss]Add protect feature to avoid update or delete actions by mistake Wed, 23 Jan, 02:57
Matt Rutkowski [REMINDER] OW Tech. Interchange web meeting in ~1 hour Wed, 23 Jan, 15:07
Matt Rutkowski Notes+Video posted from today's Tech Int. web mtg. Wed, 23 Jan, 17:55
Cosmin Stanciu Openwhisk-user-events repository Wed, 23 Jan, 20:51
Rodric Rabbah Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Wed, 23 Jan, 21:39
Rodric Rabbah Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 21:48
Carlos Santana Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 22:16
David P Grove Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 22:38
Rodric Rabbah Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 22:40
David P Grove Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 22:50
Carlos Santana Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Wed, 23 Jan, 22:57
David P Grove Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Thu, 24 Jan, 14:57
Carlos Santana Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Thu, 24 Jan, 15:13
Matt Rutkowski Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave? Thu, 24 Jan, 15:14
Rodric Rabbah Re: [discuss]Add protect feature to avoid update or delete actions by mistake Fri, 25 Jan, 03:36
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Fri, 25 Jan, 03:53
David P Grove Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Fri, 25 Jan, 18:09
Matt Rutkowski Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Fri, 25 Jan, 19:28
Cosmin Stanciu Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Fri, 25 Jan, 22:43
Carlos Santana Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository Fri, 25 Jan, 22:44
Krzysztof Sobkowiak OpenWhisk & Knative Sun, 27 Jan, 16:28
甯尤刚 [discuss]Supporting heterogeneous invoker cluster Mon, 28 Jan, 06:25
Rodric Rabbah Re: OpenWhisk & Knative Tue, 29 Jan, 19:54
Tyson Norris concurrency tracking PR Wed, 30 Jan, 15:10
Rodric Rabbah Re: concurrency tracking PR Wed, 30 Jan, 16:01
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201928
Nov 201970