openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:14:09 GMT
Thanks Dave, I too really like your idea for using a year.month[.x] format for the uber release.
 I do wonder how the concept of an uber release would work with the Incubator (as well as
its label).  In addition, a tracking issue for the release notes with checks for each repo.
(signoff) also seems like a good sugg.