openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Reminder & Call for Topics: Tech. Interchange call this week, Wednesday!
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:13:54 GMT
Hi Whiskers!

Just a reminder that we resume our bi-weekly Tech. Interchange call this
week (Wed.).

The meeting details are always on our CWIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+Project+Wiki

for convenience:

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th,
etc.):
Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EST (Eastern US), 5PM CET (Central Europe), 4PM
GMT, 12AM (midnight) BST (Beijing)
Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk
Google Calendar (click meeting entry to add):
http://bit.ly/apache-openwhisk-tech-interchange

You may use the Google calendar entry to create your own reminder...

Please reply to this thread with any agenda items/topics you wish me to
add or reach me directly via email (mrutkows@us.ibm.com) or Slack
(@mrutkowski).

Kind regards,
Matt