openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan P Springer" <jsprin...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: build issue - Cannot recognize package: gopkg.in/yaml.v2
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:14:18 GMT

Ah ha!  Looks like a TLS error, perhaps related to who the root signing CA
is for gopkg.in.

I'm not that great at figuring out how Java manages it's TLS certificates,
but that would be my next stop.

So, which JRE are you using?  And what OS distro?  Be sure you have an up
to date CA certificates installation if you're building in a container.

I'll do some extra poking around gogradle, because it may be doing its own
get logic and your JRE may not use your system CAs.  :/

Regards,
-J

Jonathan P Springer
IBM Software Client Architect, IBM US, Financial Services Market
E-mail:  jspringer@us.ibm.com - Mobile:  +1-917-676-3651