openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 22:57:16 GMT
The release notes can also be done in the release repo short bullet of most
important changes since the last release.

Having release note is not required by the way but nice to have.

I also vote for a git issue with checkboxes and deal with comments as we
progress

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>