openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Cosmin Stanciu <stan...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Openwhisk-user-events repository
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:51:58 GMT
Hi openwhiskers,
Thank you for the positive feedback from our tech exchange meeting this morning and the willingness
to add the `user monitoring services` as part of the OW projects family.

As you guys suggested, I’m starting a thread to discuss the best place where we could move
the current `openwhisk-user-events` repository[1]:

  1.  Move it inside `incubator-openwhisk`
  2.  Create a separate repo: `incubator-openwhisk-monitoring`

I’ll be happy to do the transfer and update the documentation once the decision is made.

Regards,
Cosmin Stanciu

[1] https://github.com/adobe-apiplatform/openwhisk-user-events