openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Cosmin Stanciu <stan...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 22:43:18 GMT
Yes, Chetan and I could take ownership on this and timely respond to any issues or related
changes.
I see that there is consensus on moving this to the main repo, we'll be preparing a PR for
the merge.

Thx,
Cosmin

On 1/25/19, 11:39 AM, "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote:

    I'm fine putting it in the main repo., as long as we have feature
    ownership and assure that any issues and related PRs get actively worked
    on in a timely manner especially in the near term.

    -mr

    From:   Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com>
    To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
    Date:   01/24/2019 10:04 PM
    Subject:        Re: Openwhisk-user-events repository

    > I’d favor adding this directly to the main openwhisk repository and part
    of the standard deployment, and related updates to other deployments.

    +1. I would also prefer to have it added to main repo as that would help
    in
    enriching the user event going forward and keep them in sync

    Chetan Mehrotra

    <stanciu@adobe.com.INVALID>

    https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.proofpoint.com%2Fv2%2Furl%3Fu%3Dhttps-3A__github.com_adobe-2Dapiplatform_openwhisk-2Duser-2Devents%26d%3DDwIFaQ%26c%3Djf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg%26r%3D6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw%26m%3DymyDZzDWavSWlSDeWo5M_MSw-AnTH_2CBpnl5pYcACU%26s%3DF3fmSnMHrTfKvIhy1bhy6zoTCwnXvXX8luUq0LlFqig%26e&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cstanciu%40adobe.com%7C9c08424565e149d055b008d682fccb6e%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636840419586722110&amp;sdata=UCGFKSIj1LfQaVtzAE6oYEX%2BpqDgzoUZMXt%2BzLTCzLA%3D&amp;reserved=0=