openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: time for next OpenWhisk release wave?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 21:48:35 GMT
Following up on this after watching today's community call replay. Dave made the point that
the big chunk of work toward this release is writing release notes and deciding which of the
components is ready. Several people volunteered (Carlos, Matt) and I’m volunteering myself
as well.

I’d suggest we create an issue for each repo that we will include in the release to deliver
the release notes to start.

Dave also pointed out that there’s a few staging phases to coordinate which could take us
about 3 weeks (largely because of the voting and 72hr waiting periods).

Dave: what else did I miss?

-r