openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Sciabarra <mich...@sciabarra.com>
Subject ToDo list for the next version of the GoProxy - please check
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 14:24:03 GMT
Hello all,

to better support python,  java and swift, and other requests (like alpine) this is the list
of changes I am going to do to the ActionLoop GoProxy.

Please check those and comment if I need something else or you have alternative suggestions.

To version in some way the action loop
-  change the image name (next one actionloop-1.0.2)

To support alpine images
- actionloop static compilation

For backward compatibility
- produce compiler output in logs with log guards

For supporting also java and jars
- precompiler will zip the entire bin directory
- ability to distinguish a .jar from a zip "executable" - a jar must be NOT unzipped

Supporting Kafka connection in Golang
- add librdkafka in the Golang image

--
  Michele Sciabarra