openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: December 2018

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 09:59
Matt Rutkowski Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 14:14
David P Grove Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 14:59
David P Grove Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating-rc1: OpenWhisk Composer Mon, 03 Dec, 15:21
Bertrand Delacretaz Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Mon, 03 Dec, 15:51
Dave Grove Re: donation of Python composer library Mon, 03 Dec, 18:11
David P Grove Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Mon, 03 Dec, 19:58
Priti Desai Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Mon, 03 Dec, 20:13
Matt Rutkowski Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 20:31
Matt Rutkowski Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 20:56
Carlos Santana Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 21:54
Dave Grove Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 22:10
Matt Rutkowski Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018 Mon, 03 Dec, 22:37
Carlos Santana Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Mon, 03 Dec, 23:55
Rob Allen Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018 Tue, 04 Dec, 08:31
Moritz Raho Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Tue, 04 Dec, 17:25
Vincent S Hou Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Tue, 04 Dec, 17:45
Erez Hadad Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Tue, 04 Dec, 17:54
Vincent S Hou Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Tue, 04 Dec, 18:06
David P Grove OpenWhisk Composer 0.9 release Tue, 04 Dec, 22:08
Priti Desai Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Tue, 04 Dec, 22:49
Dascalita Dragos Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th) Wed, 05 Dec, 00:00
Erez Hadad Shared Context in OpenWhisk Wed, 05 Dec, 16:57
Olivier Tardieu Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Wed, 05 Dec, 17:39
Erez Hadad Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Wed, 05 Dec, 17:58
Priti Desai Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Wed, 05 Dec, 18:05
Priti Desai Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Wed, 05 Dec, 19:30
Justin Mclean Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Wed, 05 Dec, 23:15
Justin Mclean Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Wed, 05 Dec, 23:17
Justin Mclean Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Wed, 05 Dec, 23:59
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Thu, 06 Dec, 08:37
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018) Thu, 06 Dec, 08:53
David P Grove Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Thu, 06 Dec, 13:37
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Thu, 06 Dec, 14:45
David P Grove Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Thu, 06 Dec, 14:57
David P Grove Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Thu, 06 Dec, 15:39
Erez Hadad Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Thu, 06 Dec, 16:08
Erez Hadad Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk Thu, 06 Dec, 16:17
Erez Hadad Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk - Fixed format Thu, 06 Dec, 16:20
David P Grove Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk - Fixed format Thu, 06 Dec, 16:30
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Thu, 06 Dec, 16:40
Bertrand Delacretaz Staging environment servers Thu, 06 Dec, 16:45
Rodric Rabbah Re: Staging environment servers Thu, 06 Dec, 16:51
David P Grove Re: Staging environment servers Thu, 06 Dec, 17:05
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Staging environment servers Thu, 06 Dec, 18:32
David P Grove Re: Staging environment servers Thu, 06 Dec, 19:03
Matt Rutkowski Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Fri, 07 Dec, 14:28
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Staging environment servers Fri, 07 Dec, 15:19
Carlos Santana Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Fri, 07 Dec, 15:26
Carlos Santana Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018 Fri, 07 Dec, 15:27
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Fri, 07 Dec, 16:32
Erez Hadad Re: Shared Context in OpenWhisk - Fixed format Sun, 09 Dec, 13:12
Michele Sciabarra Bennchmarking all the runtimes, both init and run Sun, 09 Dec, 18:14
Carlos Santana Re: Bennchmarking all the runtimes, both init and run Sun, 09 Dec, 18:45
Matt Rutkowski Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Mon, 10 Dec, 19:00
Michele Sciabarra I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 12:23
David P Grove Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 15:17
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 15:37
David P Grove Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 15:46
Carlos Santana Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 15:58
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Tue, 11 Dec, 16:47
Matt Rutkowski Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Tue, 11 Dec, 18:31
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Wed, 12 Dec, 08:02
Felix Meschberger Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:09
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:41
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:42
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:45
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:49
Felix Meschberger Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:53
Felix Meschberger Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:53
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 09:55
Felix Meschberger Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 10:00
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 10:12
Michele Sciabarra Tagging the actionloop with a name matching the version Wed, 12 Dec, 10:21
Carlos Santana Re: Tagging the actionloop with a name matching the version Wed, 12 Dec, 11:55
Carlos Santana Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Wed, 12 Dec, 12:20
Carlos Santana Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 12:26
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 13:43
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 13:50
Carlos Santana Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 14:03
David P Grove publishing developer-oriented binary artifacts Wed, 12 Dec, 17:16
David P Grove Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 17:21
Rodric Rabbah Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 17:25
Rodric Rabbah Re: publishing developer-oriented binary artifacts Wed, 12 Dec, 17:29
Matt Rutkowski Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation) Wed, 12 Dec, 19:55
Priti Desai PR Submitted to Integrate wskdeploy into wsk CLI Wed, 12 Dec, 20:55
Carlos Santana Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Wed, 12 Dec, 22:56
James Thomas Re: PR Submitted to Integrate wskdeploy into wsk CLI Fri, 14 Dec, 09:51
Carlos Santana Re: PR Submitted to Integrate wskdeploy into wsk CLI Fri, 14 Dec, 14:24
Matt Rutkowski Re: PR Submitted to Integrate wskdeploy into wsk CLI Fri, 14 Dec, 20:49
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Sat, 15 Dec, 09:14
Michele Sciabarra Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time Sat, 15 Dec, 11:25
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...) Tue, 18 Dec, 18:26
Carlos Santana Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...) Tue, 18 Dec, 19:31
Michele Sciabarra Are changes to the ActionLoop required to implement the Pyhton runtime? Tue, 18 Dec, 20:42
Priti Desai Re: PR Submitted to Integrate wskdeploy into wsk CLI Tue, 18 Dec, 22:34
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...) Wed, 19 Dec, 08:32
Carlos Santana Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...) Wed, 19 Dec, 10:45
Rodric Rabbah Re: Are changes to the ActionLoop required to implement the Pyhton runtime? Wed, 19 Dec, 15:35
Michele Sciabarra Re: Are changes to the ActionLoop required to implement the Pyhton runtime? Wed, 19 Dec, 21:47
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201926
Nov 201970
Oct 201964