openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Erez Hadad" <ER...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th)
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 17:54:17 GMT
Hi Priti,

I would like to get a slot to pitch implementing a shared context across
invocations in OpenWhisk. Presentation only, 10-15 minutes.

Thanks,
-- Erez

Erez Hadad, PhD
Cloud System Technologies
IBM Research - Haifa
email: erezh@il.ibm.com
phone: +972-4-829-6509

From:   "Priti Desai" <pdesai@us.ibm.com>
To:     "OpenWhisk Dev" <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   03/12/2018 22:13
Subject:        Agenda Items for Tech Interchange this Wed (December 5th)

Hello Whiskers,

It's time to collect topics for bi-weekly Tech Interchange this week
(December 5th). Please send your agenda items here or message me
(@pritidesai) on Slack. Also, please remind other whiskers to join the
call.

I have one on "OpenWhisk Catalog Installation using Whisk Deploy" for 5
minutes.

I am confirming with Matt on what are we using this week, Zoom/Webex. Will

send out update soon.

Cheers
Priti

P.S.

CWIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+Project+Wiki

To view/add the recurring calendar entry click this link:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M3RmZG04YW12cXVib2xwYzFycmEzYmFicGNfMjAxODA1MjNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ&tmsrc=apacheopenwhisk%40gmail.com&scp=ALL