openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 22:37:55 GMT
Thanks Dave, will look to fill-out the previously missed "dev" list
section... good catch.

From:   Dave Grove <dgrove@apache.org>
To:     <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   12/03/2018 04:10 PM
Subject:        Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report
for Dec 2018

On 2018/12/03 20:56:32, "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Did my best to fill it out OBO our project...  please provide review and

> comment so we can finalize and submit to the IPMC

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97552251

Nice job.  I made a few tiny edits.  There is still one "UPDATE ME" for
dev list mailing activity.  I hadn't tackled this one because I didn't see
an easy way to extract list traffic stats.  Hopefully I just overlooked it
because I don't know ponymail's UI very well...

--dave