openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 15:26:45 GMT
This are nightly builds for cicd integration.

We don’t link to them or document them from our website.

Your suggesting that when we do the next source release with a new version
of the CLI we always include a disclaimer clarifying that the nightly
binary “latest” is not the released version it should not be use, that
users to get the released need to go to the website download page and the
correct artifacts will be linked there

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>