openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation (was: Podling Report Reminder - December 2018)
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 08:53:41 GMT
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 12:55 AM Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bertrand wrote:
> >1) How to ensure someone following just this list can follow the
>> action...

> Bertrand for the information item I think best visible place would be the
> website, improve it with more info and guidance on how to contribute and
> where to look and maybe more links to the biweekly notes, and monthly
> reports...

Yes, and this is something that the PPMC needs to tackle - not the
mentors who are here to give advice and help the project progress
towards graduation.

We had a discussion about this on the community dev list recently [1]
("Discussions in pull requests vs. dev list"). There were no black and
white conclusions but it might provide useful input on how to come up
with an "OpenWhisk guide on how to follow the action" or something.

-Bertrand

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a90d871d7e8637b7ed566bcc5f06a9920b480097647d1b70424fce1e@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E

[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b0146edd7fefd1810c4150bedfd5b6566bf49099d19ae7658142df28@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E