openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous communications (was: Please review our project's draft...)
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 19:31:36 GMT
Good find Bertrand +1

Sounds good to me, people can always filter out if they are not interested in the daily email
and already engaged in Slack. But those that wanted can benefit also the search and archive
would be good to have.

Can you find out how they set it up ?
Do they use slackdigest [1] ?

[1] http://slackdigest.com/digest.html