openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Staging environment servers
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 16:51:35 GMT
Is that outdated? Per [1] Adobe Inc. contributed a donation toward infrastructure and now Vincent
and others are working on enabling Jenkins on those machines.
Do we need more machines?

-r

[1]  https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/762fbb5965e74b22bcabc9d46a400e537dad60206f32d444fdc24d3e@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E