openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing an actionloop based runtime for Python - and creating an actionloop repo
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:54:19 GMT
Yes 1 Let’s make python actions faster
Let’s do latest python 3.7 as reference implementation, and maintain just
one version the latest. If others need a different version easy to use the
open source code to adjust and build their own image.
+1 runtime actionloop-python-v3.7

Yes Use commit id (7)
Use the scheme we already use in deploy-kube repo and other runtimes use
the commit id docker image tag don’t use latest, this way CICD is more
stable

No for now
Don’t do a new repo let’s keep it in the runtime-go repo I think is easier
as a contributor to make changes to actionloop having one runtime go be the
test bed in the same repo PR. Document actionloop in the current repo