openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: towards the first apache release of openwhisk-composer
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:33:31 GMT
I agree Bertrand, I personally have not dealt with IP clearance and
acceptance so I was not aware one of the PPMC could do it.

Please let us know and be explicit in the future if we can do this certain
type of things, we will be glad to drive them as PPMC that’s our role and
practice doesn’t hurt :-)

— Carlos

--
Carlos Santana