openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda topics here
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 21:44:31 GMT
Hi Dave,

Can I please add a topic on "Whisk Deploy - Zip Actions with Include"?

Cheers
Priti

From:   "David P Grove" <groved@us.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   10/09/2018 02:22 PM
Subject:        Re: Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda
topics here

"David P Grove" <groved@us.ibm.com> wrote on 10/09/2018 11:56:03 AM:

> Please add to this thread any agenda items you'd like to discuss at the
> Tech Interchange call tomorrow (October 10).
>
> Call details:

PS.  I'd like to put something on the agenda myself:

I've been using Kubernetes in Docker for Mac 18.06 to run OpenWhisk on my
laptop using the kube-deploy Helm chart for the last couple of weeks and I
can do a demo of that.  (As the moderator, I'll put my topic last, so I'm
motivated to keep things moving along ;) ).

--dave