openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Donation of ibm-functions/composer to Apache OpenWhisk
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 14:21:00 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote on 10/01/2018 08:02:34
AM:

> Please also create a ticket for the IP clearance then, listing the
> names of the code authors and ideally including a link + digest to a
> zip or tar archive of the code that's being donated. Or just attach
> that archive to the ticket if it's small enough.
>
> We can create the Git repositories ourselves via
> INVALID URI REMOVED
> u=https-3A__gitbox.apache.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-
> siA1ZOg&r=Fe4FicGBU_20P2yihxV-

apaNSFb6BSj6AlkptSF2gMk&m=SAMRTIrnjjEawPAy9yNV_Spq4QS9mh4XcOMe3MhcAQk&s=8XoUNXZwMPaPD59W0TU9mTg5UKa1QjVqXXom6cFiu_A&e=

> so if infra works is needed it's best to
> wait until that repository is up before creating infra tickets.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks for the guidance.  I just created the github repo.

Olivier is doing some cleanup of the documentation to remove references to
IBM Cloud Functions.  Once that is done, I will submit the IP clearance
form.

--dave