openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling OpenWhisk operation
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:06:04 GMT
If you just want Graphana dashboards you can use the instructions in the
docs that point to an image with StastD here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/master/docs/metrics.md

If you want to get the metrics from StatsD to Prometheus I found this looks
like it can be use, it even says you can skip StatsD server and just point
directly the the exporter https://github.com/prometheus/statsd_exporter

If you have success would be awesome for you to add a reference to the
metrics doc.

— Carlos