openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dotnet 2.1 Runtime for OpenWhisk
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:40:18 GMT
+1
Shawn this is awesome and great demo today

I will create a github repo for the runtime, and then you can submit a PR
to it.

You already have an ICLA so should be ready to go.

If other contributors have background in .NET programming please let us
know, it would be good for other to try it out and give feedback

-- Carlos