openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Black <endo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda topics here
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 21:42:55 GMT
 Howdy,
I've been working on a dotnet 2.1 runtime for OpenWhisk and would like to show what I've completed
so far.
Using the runtime-docker and runtime-java as guides I have been able to build the application
and docker image and execute the base unit tests as well as ones specific to the runtime.
I can also demonstrate what a dotnet function would look like.
Thanks!!Shawn
    On Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 10:56:21 AM CDT, David P Grove <groved@us.ibm.com>