openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Please review/comment on Apache Podling report for Sept. 2018
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 21:53:36 GMT
OpenWhiskers,

As can be seen on recent automated posts to the dev list, we are a bit
behind in submitting our quarterly report; therefore, I would appreciate a
quick turnaround for comment/review on our Cwiki of the draft I produced.

2018-09 September (draft):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=89071856

I intend to ask our mentors to approve the contents, following addressing
any comments, by EOD tomorrow and moving the final draft to the Incubator
wiki.

Thanks for your help in getting this turned around quickly and apologies
for being away at conferences where this fell off my radar.

Kind regards,
Matt