openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it me or there is a bug in the mandatory tests?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 22:20:47 GMT
For posterity:

1. the docs here describe the values sent to the actions and how:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/master/docs/actions-new.md#activation
(this was a recent addition to the docs)
2. this is the line of code in the test harness that sends context
information as an environment variable
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/967f00525149544628961eb1a8a1e404679167b7/tests/src/test/scala/actionContainers/ActionContainer.scala#L187
3. and this is the rest of values that are sent on run:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/master/core/invoker/src/main/scala/whisk/core/containerpool/ContainerProxy.scala#L361

-r