openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Donation of ibm-functions/composer to Apache OpenWhisk
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2018 12:20:48 GMT
Thanks you Felix. There are five contributors.

Of those, the four contributors from IBM already have Apache CLAs on file: Olivier Tardieu,
Nick Mitchell, Kerry Chang and Rodric Rabbah.

There is one commit - a small typo fix to documentation - https://github.com/ibm-functions/composer/pull/23/files
from a contributor without an Apache CLA (Travis Cox).

-r

> On Sep 29, 2018, at 4:04 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Really great news, indeed.
>
> I don‘t want to crush the party, but doesn‘t this have to go through the proper IP
clearance [1] ? On the on hand OpenWhisk still is incubating but on the other hand this seems
to be a substantial piece of code not part of the initial onboarding.