openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Raskin <raskinva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Website Redesigned
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:14:44 GMT
hey Matt,

Do you know which graphics exactly falls into the category of third party
licence?
I think we still have an option to verify whether it might be donated to
the community and released under Apache 2.0 licence.

Speaking of donations, I would be happy to contribute some cash to Apache
community to hire a proper designer to create the site layout and the
pictures. So at least design-wise the new version is on-par with our
current web site.
@all Do you know how to make this happen?

regards,
Vadim.