openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Raskin <raskinva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Website Redesigned
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 11:10:37 GMT
hey Priti and Matt,

I think this is a big improvement in terms of the site content, thank you
for doing that!
The only thing that I will be missing after this PR gets merged is our
current web site design. Probably you have already considered several
options, just asking to verify. Is there a way to reuse our landing page as
it is now and build the new content around it?

regards,
Vadim