openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Raskin <raskinva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System env vars in user containers
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 08:24:59 GMT
Right, invoker already has the changes provided by the Entitlement spi.
Additional variables are provided via `authEnvironment`val in the
ContainerProxy.scala.
Just want to point out that the new variables will be only available for
the downstream implementations of the Entitlement SPI, e.g. IBM Functions.

regards,
Vadim.