openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System env vars in user containers
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:11:48 GMT
The runtime changes will allow a downstream like IBM Functions to implement
the authentication and entitlement SPI already discussed in the mailing
list by Martin, the controller will pass IAM (Identity and Access
Management) data about the namespace to the invoker, and the invoker will
pass this data to the runtimes as extra environment variables.

-- Carlos