openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From TzuChiao Yeh <su3g4284zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guide to conduct performance benchmark against OpenWhisk
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 14:16:21 GMT
Hi Dominic,

Nice writeup, helpful to me!

Markus,

There are subpages and you can refer to them at the side bar.

I think we can extend the current wrk test by extending Lua script with
randomly pickup a number for generating "noopThroughput0" ~
"noopThroughputXXX" path in each post, etc. And generate a user-defined
numbers of actions in preparation script as well?

Thanks,
Tzu-Chiao

--
Tzu-Chiao Yeh (@tz70s)