openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating rc2: main OpenWhisk module
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 23:11:23 GMT

Please count my vote as well (binding)
-mr

On 2018/07/10 20:35:14, "Vincent S Hou" <shou@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Dear IPMC members,
>
> This vote has passed with 6 +1 votes (bindings), 2 +1 votes (non-binding) and no 0 or
-1 votes.

> +1 (binding), David Grove
> +1 (binding), James Dubee
> +1 (binding), James Thomas
> +1 (binding), Rodric Rabbah
> +1 (binding), Vincent Hou
> +1 (binding), Ying Chun Guo
>

> +1 (non-binding), Justin Halsall
> +1 (non-binding), Priti Desai
>
> Please vote on the OpenWhisk main module to be released as a candidate for OpenWhisk
0.9.0. Thank you very much.

> We are currently using the tool called openwhisk-release(https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release)
to release all the modules of OpenWhisk. The instruction for release managers can be found
at: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/release_instructions.md.

> This tool supports both manual and automated modes to package the source code, sign the
artifacts and upload the artifacts into Apache SVN repositories.

> Best wishes.
> Vincent Hou (侯胜博)
>
> Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud
>
> Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
> Phone: +1(919)254-7182
> Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

main OpenWhisk module.

> We have resolved all the issues regarding the dependency's license, gradle wrapper, some
documentation issues, etc, based on we discussed during last voting mail thread for rc1.

> This release comprises of source code distribution only. There is one module within this
release. The artifact was built from the following Git commit ID: