openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposing Ballerina Runtime for OpenWhisk
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 12:32:59 GMT
Thanks Malith and Rodric!

It is very exciting to be getting runtime contributions from the community.

-mr

On 2018/07/08 22:12:05, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Malith
>
> I’ve made a number of updates to the runtime test framework as part of documenting
runtime integration (merged as [1]). These are in a PR that I hope gets merged in the next
day or two. I can send a PR [2] to your repo to update the tests for the new interface (I
think you’ll find it cleaner, and also tests a few more scenarios).

> I think we can add even more tests over time (which reduces the amount of code one has
to write to test their runtime).

> I will open infra tickets for new repos for Ballerina and the Ruby runtime. It’ll be
great to have both. I see Kubeless already has Ballerina support and OpenFaas, Ruby.