openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where to contribute examples for Golang?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:04:58 GMT

Agree with Rodric and his approach.  The Runtime repos. should server to be better standalone
homes for their own testcases/examples which we can further advantage in providing teaching
examples.  Priti and I are now looking at creating a template README for all the runtime repos.
(and maybe others) to improve our docs/links from our .org website into something we can really
advantage with developers (as they jump off from there).  Currently, the READMEs are all quite
different in assumption of role/reason a developer might go there and most are not typically
great for the most important role "Action developer"; we need to consider this role when authoring
and will do so in any template proposal.

-mr