openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent S Hou" <s...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating rc2: main OpenWhisk module
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:58:27 GMT
Plus, we have another two binding votes for OpenWhisk main module RC2.

+1 (binding), Dragos Dascalita Haut
+1 (binding), Matt Rutkowski

We have already received 8 +1 votes (bindings), 2 +1 votes (non-binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.
The vote has passed in the dev list of OpenWhisk, based on Apache voting policy.
I am closing this mail thread, and will send out another email for IPMC to vote.

Thanks.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

-----Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM wrote: -----
To: general@incubator.apache.org
From: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM
Date: 07/10/2018 04:35PM
Cc: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating rc2: main OpenWhisk module

Dear IPMC members,

This vote has passed with 6 +1 votes (bindings), 2 +1 votes (non-binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 (binding), David Grove
+1 (binding), James Dubee
+1 (binding), James Thomas
+1 (binding), Rodric Rabbah
+1 (binding), Vincent Hou
+1 (binding), Ying Chun Guo

+1 (non-binding), Justin Halsall
+1 (non-binding), Priti Desai

Please vote on the OpenWhisk main module to be released as a candidate for OpenWhisk 0.9.0.
Thank you very much.

We are currently using the tool called openwhisk-release(https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release)
to release all the modules of OpenWhisk. The instruction for release managers can be found
at: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/release_instructions.md.

This tool supports both manual and automated modes to package the source code, sign the artifacts
and upload the artifacts into Apache SVN repositories.