openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent S Hou" <s...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 20:52:48 GMT

I have proposed a PR fixing all the issues raised in this mail thread: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/pull/218
Welcome to review it.
When this PR is merged, we will have the artifact generated for rc2.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

-----Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote: -----
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
From: Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
Date: 07/01/2018 10:21PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module

Thank you Vincent this is what having RCs process in place is for, no problem or issues on
having multiple candidates as we move forward we will do less RCs in future releases as everything
settles.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Jul 1, 2018, at 9:45 PM, Vincent S Hou <shou@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> I have replied to the mail thread [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main
OpenWhisk module, regarding my plan.

> I will open another mail thread to vote openwhisk rc2, after I fix the issues based on
people's comments. OpenWhisk is currently ready to pick up a new commit.