openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent S Hou" <s...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating rc2: main OpenWhisk module
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 20:33:31 GMT
Thank everybody for the votes.

I will consolidate the result and forward it to the IPMC at general@incubator.apache.org,
for further approval.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States

-----"Priti Desai" <pdesai@us.ibm.com> wrote: -----
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
From: "Priti Desai" <pdesai@us.ibm.com>
Date: 07/10/2018 03:30PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating rc2: main OpenWhisk module

I vote +1 for Release as Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating

Checklist for reference:
[X] Download links are valid.
[O] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.
[X] All files have license headers if necessary.
[O] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Cheers
Priti

I vote +1 for Release as Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating

Checklist for reference:
[X] Download links are valid.
[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.
[X] All files have license headers if necessary.
[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc@cn.ibm.com>
wrote:

> I vote +1 for Release as Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating
>
> Checklist for reference:
> [X] Download links are valid.
> [O] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
> [X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.
> [X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.
> [X] All files have license headers if necessary.
> [X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
>

> Best regards
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Git

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/