openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dascalita Dragos <ddrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update Kafka to 2.0.0
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 01:56:18 GMT
Hi Markus,
Big +1 for upgrading.

In my case we use blue/green deployments so that would be fine.

The only potential problem is on the DCOS package for Mesos, for supporting
the latest Kafka version; i think it should work OOTB, but until it’s
tested I’m leaving room for unknowns. Would you know if the Kafka client
library is able to handle both versions ?

Thanks,
Dragos