openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan McAdams <bmcad...@redhat.com>
Subject Call for Topics for Tech Interchange Call Wednesday (18 July)
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:39:43 GMT
It’s almost that time again; we will be holding the OpenWhisk Tech
Interchange this coming Wednesday, the 18th of July. We missed one for the
US July 4 Holiday, so there may be a lot to catch up on.

This is your chance, if you have a topic you’d like to discuss on the call,
to let us know. I’ll be hosting the call this week, and am trying to stitch
together a schedule of sorts.

The call details should remain unchanged from previous, but in case:

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe),
3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

Looking forward to some interesting discussion.

-b