openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to contribute examples for Golang?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:56:10 GMT
> I am afraid that trying to provide those examples without agreeing "the
receiver" would end getting the same destiny of my other PR for tests... So
please give directions.

I suggest the content and examples are provided in its own runtime repos in
a canonical place that we document here [1]  and have the consumers pull
from there. This makes it easier IMO for the individual maintainers of the
runtime to manage their local scope more easily. WDYT?

-r

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/blob/master/docs/actions-new.md#canonical-runtime-repository