openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should we enable signed commits on our github repos?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:09:19 GMT
Hi Matt, I think the concern is for the runtime repso, and the cli related
repos for example:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/releases

all the runtime repos and the cli have "releases" which are not the same -
we used this more as stable builds for dependence management (until we can
adopt the official releases).

-r