openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Halsall <jus...@juice10.com>
Subject Re: Tech Interchange meeting Wednesday
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 22:19:45 GMT
Hi all,

The Apache OpenWhisk Tech Interchange is tomorrow, this is the agenda I have so far.
Mail me if you’d still like to add something.

Matt Rutkowski & Priti Desai -> Website update
Ben Browning/Markus Thömmes - Update on Knative
Rodric Rabbah -> CVE/Security update (up to 5 minutes)
Dave Grove -> Kubernetes update (3-5 minutes)
Brendan McAdams -> OpenShift (up to 5 minutes)

Call details (unchanged)
Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe),
3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk <https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk>

Regards,
Justin Halsall