openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposing Ballerina Runtime for OpenWhisk
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 22:12:05 GMT
Hi Malith

I’ve made a number of updates to the runtime test framework as part of documenting runtime
integration (merged as [1]). These are in a PR that I hope gets merged in the next day or
two. I can send a PR [2] to your repo to update the tests for the new interface (I think you’ll
find it cleaner, and also tests a few more scenarios).

I think we can add even more tests over time (which reduces the amount of code one has to
write to test their runtime).

I will open infra tickets for new repos for Ballerina and the Ruby runtime. It’ll be great
to have both. I see Kubeless already has Ballerina support and OpenFaas, Ruby.

-r

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/commit/9c05de4494d6edbd198fd494d458b908bbc0cd0a

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/3851