openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Sciabarra <mich...@sciabarra.com>
Subject Re: MiniWhisk: what you think?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:08:03 GMT
Great! It is a good start, indeed I want to prototype my idea with
existing tools. Then see what is possible to do to improve them. Waiting
for James ‘ miniwhisk’. Is the ‘light whisk’ for Iot available
somewhere?
--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018, at 7:39 AM, Michael Marth wrote:
> Michele,
>
> Fyi
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-devtools/tree/master/node-local> (obviously
does not cover your Go use case - but since you asked what> else is around...)