openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Tech Interchange meeting tomorrow
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:32:14 GMT

Apologies for missing the interchange today; unavoidable personal conflict.

A quick update on the openwhisk-deploy-kube sub-project.

	1. Main focus in the last two weeks has been the Helm-based
deployment.  This is looking really solid.  I'm working on a PR now to
reorganize the documentation to make Helm the recommend way of deploying to
Kubernetes.  It should be submitted for review later today.

	2. I think we should consider adding openwhisk-deploy-kube to the set
of release repositories.  Dev list discussion of pros/cons and what needs
to be done to make this possible?

--dave